Tuesday, October 6, 2026

August 19th (Senior Jeans/More Leopard/Lindsay Clancy Trial)

She completed them.
She wants to add more to them later but these will do for now! She did it herself too, which I was impressed with. She isn't the crafty type person.
Ella is into Leopard this year, new dress for her!
As I am doin things around the house I have the trial on the tv or my phone!
This thing is cray cray. 
It is very interested and I love hearing more and more details everyday.
People are saying that she is innocent on social media?
I have some friends that really believe this but if that is the case her husband had to be a master mind of this all, which I don't see that either. But the time line of everything doesn't add up as well, so it just seems fishy!! I don't know what to believe yet.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment