Wednesday, October 7, 2026

September 20th (Senior Sunday/


My actual post on Facebook of my little diva!
Adelyn was sick this last week so I had ordered some dresses to be delivered to our house but Adelyn didn't love any of them. So we went to the mall since she was feeling better to take them back and to look for one!
She was actually excited for shopping for it! ya winning!
She liked this one to start but wasn't sold on it!
I liked this one a lot!

Went to Dillards and she loved this one!
The lighting is horrible but this dress is very very pretty!
(But I didn't like how the boobs were out a little bit more, but we thought with double sided tape it wouldn't be so revealing??!) 

Moved the truck to the OE parking lot on the weekends. Getting some hits on Facebook Market place too. But still haven't sold yet! Ugh!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment