Today my mom and I went to Oak Park Mall to shop for her birthday and have lunch together.
We had a great time shopping and I bought her a birthday sweatshirt outfit!
I headed home after to get a couple things done.
Ella was going to bowling right after school, which they take her.
But I think she was confused because she wouldn't get in the van to go. I talked to her and told her I would be there to watch and pick her up then she got in the van!
But I think she was confused because she wouldn't get in the van to go. I talked to her and told her I would be there to watch and pick her up then she got in the van!
She is excited to bowl, but is used to me taking her to everything.
I got there early because I wanted to make sure she was ok.
She ended up acting out probably because she was tired and since I was there maybe she thought she didn't have to follow the rules.
Well next time I wont come early. She ended up being fine and had a great time picking up the bowling ball by herself and not using the ramp! Great job Ella!


No comments:
Post a Comment