Sunday, January 21, 2024

January 9th-(Snow Day 1-Beautiful Outside/French Toast/Chiefs Puzzle/Outside Time For Ella/Homemade Ice Cream)

Wow it is gorgeous outside!! The snow stuck on the trees, probably not good for the trees but sure is pretty!!
Well I woke up and decided to make French Toast with leftover bread. I added some powder sugar and everyone thought it was so amazing! Lol, same French Toast! It's the little things!

We started putting this puzzle together now!
We got it for Christmas from my parents!
I think we might be puzzle crazy.
Finally got Ella outside around 4 pm to play in the snow, since it will be colder tomorrow. 
Luckily Nick is home due to the weather and can go outside with her.


Nick cleaned off the sidewalk.
So pretty outside.
Almost done!!
I made homemade ice cream. We made sundaes tonight!! Vanilla is so good homemade! Trying to make things more home made and organic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment