Tuesday, January 2, 2024

December 21st (Christmas Gifts For Workers/Volleyball Treats/Last Secret Santa Day)

I made up the guys gifts today, since Nick is still sick even though he went to work for a 1/2 day. Nick got the guys each a sweatshirt, tape measure, a knife, and something else along with a bonus check.
Ella Bella playing nicely today. Also got out a bunch of movies and placed them in a line!
Today I made more treats! Ugh!! I am exhausted and I haven't even made my normal treats for Christmas yet!!
I made treats for the coaches and girls at volleyball to take home with them.
Secret Santa night, last night before break!





These girls are all so fun and sweet!
They had a blast getting each other gifts!
It's almost Christmas!
(Oh and the guest room bed is hard as a rock!! Ugh!)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment