Tuesday, January 2, 2024

December 22nd (Baking Day 1/Deanna Rose w/Ella/Nick Still Sick)

A new chocolate cookie recipe I tried this time.
Puppy chow...1 1/2 batches.
Peanut butter kisses.
Made my chicken fajita soup in the crockpot, such a lifesaver when it comes to being tired after making all these treats!
M&M Chocolate Chip! Yum, tiny sized.
Snowball cookies.
Nick is still sick, keeping him away from all of us. 
I am still feeling ok and popping a bunch of vitamins to stay healthy.
He still has a fever so hopefully tomorrow I can sleep in my bed again!
Ella and I headed out to see some Christmas Lights around Nottingham and at Deanna Rose!



So fun!! Ella loved all the music and lights! We headed home around her bedtime. I need a break! Got her to bed and then I got to enjoy some tv time by myself!
All the presents are under the tree now!!
Love our tree! Ready for Christmas!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment