Sunday, March 15, 2020

February 27th (Lunch w/Ella @ School/Adelyn's Wax Museum)

I brought Ella a late B-day lunch today...pretzel from QT is what she chose! Yummy.
I went out with Ella to the playground. She got to stay out a little longer with me and her para Pam.
It was cold so we didn't last long.
She did so good on all the playground equipment.

Love you Ella.
I headed home for a little bit then back up to Addie's school for the 5th Wax Museum.
Addie is Sally Ride-1st American Woman Astronaut
Daphne is Flo Jo-Olympic Runner
Grandma came to visit!
Tucker-Car Guy??
Savannah-Cleopatra
Hunter-Harry Houdini
Amelia-Laura Englewilder
Delaney-Anne Frank
Noah-Mr. Rogers
Trey-Winston Church Hill
Mahi-Woman Scientist

Nate-Elvis
Riley-Jane Goodall
Holly-Princess Diana
Eli-Dr. Seuss
Nora-Mia Hamm
Adelyn's whole class!
The 5th Graders did such a great job at the Wax Museum!! They had to memorize a page and 1/2 of a speech. I don't know if I could have done that!! Great job guys!! 
Busy day today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment