Wednesday, April 10, 2019

March 30th (Celebrating our 12 year Anniversary!)

Auntie Lisa came over to watch the girls early so Nick and I could spend the day and night together. My mom then took them to stay the night.
1st stop Model homes to get ideas for our home!!
(One of my favorite things to do!!)
 We liked this bathroom idea of having the shower with the tub inside. Super cool.
Funny thing...almost all the homes we saw had our floor plan of our house. It was fun to see and updated version of our house. We also found some that had the laundry upstairs by the master which is what we are eventually going to do!! Yay it will work out! Ha.


This pantry door is so fun!!
 This pantry is AMAZING....I want this eventually downstairs once we move up the laundry!!
We then headed to Saki for a few happy hour appetizers. Next to Oak Park Mall to shop and pick up a jacket I bought Addie for next year. A lot of people were there...time to go head to Nick and Jake's in Shawnee!! Our neighbors Heather and Bill opened their second location!! Yay!! Great job guys.
Our first time eating here....super delicious!
Bill ended up being their so I needed a picture with him along with this super cool bud light picture behind us!!
Great Day and Night with my hubby...we really needed this one on one time together!
Love you honey....here's to 30 more years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment