Monday, April 8, 2019

March 24th (Easter/Beanie Babies!)

These kids had to get out and play outside!! 

 Ella is loving all the Easter I got put up today!!
Well then I saw a friend from Junior High posted that she had free beanie babies. 
Ella and I headed to her house and got all of them! Wahoo...she has the ones from mcdonald's still in packaging which will be great for Lion Stampede prizes...thanks Jennifer!
The girls got to pick a few to keep then we are getting rid of the rest.

Jumping with her beanie babies she picked at Noah's house. 
Giraffe mommy and babies!! Too cute.

 That's a lot of tiny beanie babies.
Adelyn played with ALL our other beanie babies plus her new ones!! Wow I think we have over a hundred!!
I love me some stuffed animals...STILL!! Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment