Monday, April 22, 2019

April 13th (Volleyball/Allly's Baby Shower/Nick's Family 4 Dinner)

11:30 Volleyball Game for Addie
 Delaney
 Adelyn did great at serving.
 Jillian

 Time out
 Jaylen
 They won the first leg!!
 Get it girl!!!!


 Violet was playing at the same time...so we popped over to watch her! She did great.
Adelyn's team lost the last two legs...and Violets team won all three!
Had to snag a picture of the Volleyball girls together!
Ella wanted one with her friend.
Then Adelyn, my mom and I were off to my cousin Ally's baby shower. 
Her first baby...Conner!!
 Winnie the Pooh theme!! Her twin sisters did a great job on decor.


 Yummy...we are hungry after not eating lunch yet and it being after 1 pm!
 Adorable cookies they had made.
 Selfie.
We played a few games then Ally got to open her presents. 
So excited for her!!
All my cousins are in their 30's and no one has had a baby yet...I mean come on girls!! Ha.
The best part was our parting gifts...my favorite bubbly!
Mini size! Yum-o.
I came home finished prepping for dinner and started drinking! Ha! 
Don't mind the mess behind me with our nephew Max!
 Enjoying a steak dinner altogether!!
 Jeff and I getting our plates.
After a yummy dinner time for some smore's!!
Brennen is ready.
Auntie Lisa enjoying a big bite with the SUPER BIG marshmallows!!
Such a sweet big cousin Brennen is.

Messy Girls!!

 Sibling Picture!
 Cousin Picture!!
 Got to hold the cutie!!
Auntie Lisa got a chance to hold him.
Ella with her legs crossed enjoying the fire.


Nick got messy next!!
What a long but great day with friends and family!!



No comments:

Post a Comment