Monday, March 18, 2019

March 9th (Nice day/PaPa David's B-day at Olive Garden)

It stopped raining and it isn't cold!! yes time to play on the deck a little bit.
We have been having the worst weather...I really need spring and SUN!!!
Daphne got her hair braided, it only took a little over 6 hours...wow!! It looks sooo good! 
We all love it...she stopped bye to show us even before her sister!
Best Friends Forever.
Daphne and her family leave for Mexico in couple days...glad we got to see her.
Olive Garden dinner at 5:30 for David's birthday in Lees Summit.

 We got Papa a new t shirt and metal coozie to keep his beer cold in the summer.
 All the family that could make it. Dusty and Nick were both out of town...so Katie and I were at the end table with all the kids. Ha. They were actually all really good!

Yummy sundae the waitress made up for the kids to go along with the chocolate cupcakes I made! 
Very sweet.
 Everyone in our section singing to PaPa! Hahaha.

Yummy!!
The ice cream sad to say was probably the best thing at Olive Garden.
Gross I hate Olive Garden and the food was horrible.
I will never eat here again...what a waste. I remember when this restaurant used to be good!
Well after a super long dinner...we rode home with Grandma and Grandpa.
I got the kids to bed and caught up on my shows, while Nick is out of town playing darts at the Ozarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment