Saturday, March 23, 2019

March 15th (Winsteads and Science City with Grandma Joy)

 Time to start this day off with some lunch at Winsteads!! Yummy one of all our favorites!!
 Then we headed to science city...Grandma Joys first time.






 Adelyn loves doing the bike.
There were sooo many people here that I was like lets head outside since it was finally in the 50's!




 Adelyn made it to the top!!



Ella got 1/2 way up!! Whahoo...the highest she has gotten.
(Adelyn then lost the "amulet" from Grandma Jacky's necklace she just got from when I got my grandma's old jewelry box. She was super sad and wanted to leave.

 Too many people...ahhh time to go!
 As we walked through the store to leave we spotted some galaxy turtles that were on clearance that the girls liked. So grandma got them each one and it cheered Addie up!
Time to hit up the street car before we go!
It was super crowded on here but we found a spot.

My mom enjoyed the street car but I told her this summer we will go back and it wont be as crowded. Their were a lot of people down at the big 12 tournament. We might not have picked the best day. Ooops.

We headed home after this! Exhausting dealing with so many people! Ha.
We still had fun and were happy Grandma could go with us.
Enjoying a beer on this nice day!!
Thinking of my momsquad with my coozie...can't wait till August!!


No comments:

Post a Comment