Sunday, March 3, 2019

February 22nd (Ella's Make Up V-day Party)

She is all cute and ready for her V-day party.
It was suppose to be last Friday but there was a snow day!


I didn't have to work today...so I ran a few errands and got some Casey's pizza for lunch! 
I relaxed and watched some shows...I needed this break! I feel like the kids are here all the time and we can't go outside so not like summer!!
I headed up to Briarwood at 2:45 to go to Ella's party!
She was so excited to see me.
Lots of snacks.


 Playing JinGo...like Bingo??!

 Duck Duck Goose.


 So glad I got to go to her party!! She wont be little forever.
Adelyn got a ride home from Daddy...then we all met up at home.
 Ella and all her v-day cards and presents.


She got these awesome bubbles that are sticky...the girls loved them.
And a cool emoji beach ball.
I guess I am glad its Friday...I can barely keep my days right??!! I need a schedule...hahaha.





No comments:

Post a Comment