Friday, October 5, 2018

September 29th (Day 2-Children's Mercy)


Last night I woke up about 5 times. Ella woke me up with her moving and fussing a bit. I also heard the nurses talking a lot. 
 Breakfast was ok?? We both got oatmeal just in case the rest of the food was bad.
The pancakes were gross!! But eggs and bacon were ok...oatmeal was good with syrup, cinnamon and sugar. At least we got full.
We went to the play room for about an hour and a half  with lots of new toys to play with...Ella loved it. Then we came back for lunch!
I was needing some real food so Nick and Addie brought us up Freddy's for lunch!!
It was delicious and I had a much needed coke.
 After lunch the girls played for awhile on the floor.
Ella was sooo happy to see her sissy and Daddy!! 
Ella wanted me to lay with her on the bed after playing.

 Family selfie...watching Mary Poppins!

 Addie and Daddy left so it was time for another snack...yummy granola bar and jello for Ella.
I kind of let her choose whatever she wanted to get her through this place!!
 Time to order dinner....seriously this is all there was to think about being in the hospital. When can we order food...lol. Ella ordered a hot dog, rice, corn, pineapple with a slushy ice thing!!
Teriyaki steak stir fry again for me with a fruit plate! I went with the same meal because I was afraid to eat anything else.

We got some video chatting from Daddy and Addie...they went to the play ground together.


I want to be outside!! Being in a hospital room for 48 hours totally sucks..just FYI!!
Only a few more hours left!!
Ella went right to sleep at 8:30.
I stayed up till 10:30 and then went to bed, ready to wake up and go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment