Friday, October 5, 2018

September 28th (Day 1-Ella EEG @ Children's Mercy)


They were both reading..it was so cute!
I got Ella and my's stuff ready to hit the road to the hospital for our 48 EEG stay at Children's Mercy for the weekend!
Not looking forward to it at all!!
I think I am taking the whole house to entertain her!!
All of our stuff/the bed I will be sleeping on for the next 2 nights.
Ella got her head all hooked up with wires about 20 or so then put some wrapping around her so she doesn't pull them out.
Settled in now around 1:30 so time to order a snack.
She choose a milk shake, pretzel with cheese and fruit.

Our room service menu....Ella was excited to be able to order anything she wanted.

 Our room was actually decent size.

 Lets play slide with the babies.


 Breaking out some toys to play with!!

I chose steak teriyki stir fry...it was actually not bad! 
Ella nuggets were gross..but she ate them.

The fries were horrible...Ella wouldn't eat them either.lol.
 Watching Word World...she loved it!! She never watches it since Addie doesn't like it anymore.


 Look who came to visit us after dinner...Daddy and Sissy!! This made Ella super happy.

They stayed till about 8 then left so I could get Ella to bed.
She went to bed pretty easily...around 9 pm.
I stayed up till 10:30 to try to get really tired, since I am a light sleeper we shall see how this night goes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment