Friday, October 5, 2018

September 25th (Wahlburgers!!!)

 I worked till almost 11 today then headed out to Wahlburgers for their opening!! My new friend (who makes earrings) is there waiting with her other friend Kelly saving me a spot in line. Wow the line wrapped around the whole building. We were in the middle.
So Paul Wahlburg is her...sooo exciting! I came to get a photo with him.
 He is inside talking with people!!
Getting closer. 
Me, Mindy and Kelly.
We made it inside..opted to look at merchandise instead of eating since it was so crowded. 
Well Mindy makes earrings and she made Wahlburger ones which got us to meet Paul...so cool!!

 There he is again.

 The place is awesome inside.

Our turn!!
I even talked to him and he responded!! Ahhhhhh!! How cool a real celebrity from TV!!
 Thanks Mindy for helping me meet Paul...she was super excited to meet him also. She has met Donnie a few times...big NKTOB fan!



 I can tell this place is going to be popular!! Fun afternoon.
Ella's teacher took this picture today..she was queen of the books?? 
She looks happy!
After school time for KC Cheer!



Duck Duck Goose at the end for fun!!
Fun, busy day I had!!


No comments:

Post a Comment