Monday, November 20, 2017

November 4th (Bad Mom's Christmas)

Hello Kitty snap chat is too adorable.
Ready to hit the town tonight with some girlfriends to watch Bad Mom's...wahoo.
1st stop Rock n Brews for early dinner.

Lizzie, Erin, Amanda, Renee and Ruth.
Ruth LOVES Hello Kitty!
After dinner we headed into Cinetopia to get some good seats at the theater everyone bought out from my school and extra girl friends.
So I had to be a bad mom and sneek in my own wine...barefoot only $5.99. Ruth and I enjoyed our wine during the movie.

 We are ready to laugh our booties off!!
Well we loved the movie. So funny. And I loved how it was about Christmas and it is coming up soon so it made it even more funny!!
Next stop the bar with friends.
Carmen wanted to be Hello Kitty!
Fun night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment