Sunday, August 27, 2017

August 18th (Girls Trip 2017 Day 1)

My girls wanted to match this morning!
Time to take the girls to school and then I am off on my girls trip!!
Hitting the road with this awesome 9 women!!
And one on the way from Oklahoma...April M!!
In the back snapchatting on the way to the lake of the Ozarks.


Hahha. I also sent a video to everyone.
We finally made it and 6 of us decided to eat Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.
It took awhile but it was yummy!
Ozark House in Estates in Tan Tara!
The fridge is fully stocked with all our goodies.
Thanks Vana White!
And some more liquor! 
I think we could survive a snowstorm. ha



Me, Lizzie, April M and Bekah's room!
Our house has two bathrooms, a loft with two beds and 3 bathrooms. Super nice!!
April got us each a gift...towel holders! lol
Party time!
Lizzie and Me
 Janet and me
 Sarah
 April and Me...I sure have missed my old neighbor friend. Man I wish she would come home with me. But I am so excited and happy to spend time with her.

Lizzie, April T and Bekah.
 Carey, Janet and Ruth.
 Erin and Sarah.
 Lizzie and April T.
After some drinks and sorting where all our stuff goes...it was time to head out to do some outlet shopping!
Wow some great finds ladies.
LOL!!
Wilson's leather where everything is not leather!
Hahha.
Not creepy at all April.
Girl mom's just having some fun in good old Claires!
I scored big on some stuff for my girls.
 We totally should have gotten these hats girls.
More shopping lead to use getting very hangry!! So 1/2 of us left early to get a table at Shorty Pants for dinner.


I tried to explain to the ladies that lake time is SUPER slow!! But nobody got it till we experienced it ourselves. April T. was very hungry....lol. We finally got an appetizer when the other 1/2 arrived.
The food was super good just like when I came with my mom, girls, aunt and grandma a month ago.
I tried to distract April with snapchat. She is now hooked!







After dinner we headed back to the house to hang out and play a naughty games.
 The loft area where April t and Ruth slept.
 Having fun with the girls. We played "thats what she said" and I never! Oh geez!
Drinking nasty tea April T. made...I could only smell!
Time to hit the hay around 1 am!





No comments:

Post a Comment