Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June 29th (Sunday Fun Day!!)

Daddy made Ella and Adelyn a BIG fort in Adelyn's way!


                                                        Good job Daddy!!
I left the girls in Daddy's hands and was off to join Amy at the Legends for some much needed girl shopping time!!
All the girls clothes I scored at the Legends. I also got a pair of shoes for me and two pairs of flip flops. I wish I found some clothes for me but I didn't. We also enjoyed some yummy panera for lunch and had a blast shopping till we dropped! Lol Then I cam home at 5 pm after leaving at 10 am to let Nana Sherri leave since Nick had to leave for a side job at 1. 
Nick got home shortly after so we did some poppers outside, which are Adelyn's favorite. We ate sloppy joes for dinner and relaxed and enjoyed the nice weather! What a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment