Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 18th (Playing at home!!)

 Adelyn wanted to play with play dough, which we haven't done in a while. Ella enjoyed it also, but didn't last as long as Addie. She has loved play dough since she was 2! She could play for hours!
 This afternoon we finally got to melt our colored ice cubes. They loved dropping them in the water.
 Ella is waving to Daddy when he was mowing the grass! It was so cute and I caught her in a picture!


Today the girls and I basically stayed at home. We grilled out tonight, Salmon...mine and Adelyn's favorite! It was a great dinner. I love grilling in the summer because the girls just play outside and have so much fun! After a great dinner Nick had to head back to saw while I got the girls put to bed. Well everything was going great after bath until, Adelyn smashed her fingers in the door and Ella knocked the side of her head on the corner of the kitchen table. Both crying at the same time around 7 pm. I got wash cloths, milk and we headed to mommy and daddy's bed to watch an animal show. It was time to read books then and off to bed they went right at 8 pm!!
Once Nick got home we headed out to the HOT TUB just the 2 of us!! whoop whoop! I was so excited and we had such a fun relaxing time with just each other. I enjoyed my sparkling wine and Nick had some beers. Great Night!!! Loving our new HOT TUB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment