Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 25th (Swimming Fun with the Simmon's Girls)

             Adelyn took off swimming all by herself with her new life jacket!! She was so happy!!
Bridget swimming away!
They were little mermaids!
Cutie Emerson!!
Ella had so much fun!



I forgot my camera today so that is why my pictures are blurry from my phone. Today we headed out to Olathe to go to Black Bob Bay, but Erica called and it was closed today. So we headed over to Erica's mom's subdivision pool/baby pool. I stopped at Babies R Us to get Addie a life vest...we found one on clearance. 
We headed over to the pool and Adelyn just swam and swam with Bridget and Emerson. They were so happy swimming all over the pool. Ella enjoyed the baby pool with Aubree. We had so much fun...thanks Erica.
After we left around 12:30 we had to stop for lunch at Goodcents. It was super yummy! Then off to home we went for Ella to take a nap and to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment