Monday, March 31, 2014

March 29th (Celebrating Our 7th Anniversary Early!!)

 Eating like a BIG girl!! Sometimes she wont let me help her, even though she still needs it.
Are you looking at me?
Anniversary Surprise Starts off at the Q Hotel and Spa!!

Trying to take selfie's in the mirror, but we don't know what we are doing....lol!

                                                      My new favorite with my hubby!
                                       Getting some drinks on this somewhat nice night!
Today the girls and I started off getting McDonald's breakfast!! Yum. Then we hung out at home and got things ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's. I got things ready for Daddy and I to go stay the night at the Q hotel!! Well it was a surprise for Nick. So I left a note a long with some of his favorite beer while I took the girls to my parents to sleep over.
So I get home and Nick never went inside!!! He was visiting at the neighbors, then came inside with me. I told him to read the note and he was excited to go to a hotel. Not exactly how I planned for him to find out but he didn't know until today. lol
We headed out to finish getting ready at the Q. We got two free drinks a piece when we got there, super nice! We got a FREE shuttle to Kona Grill for dinner that I set up a reservation at. That is where Nick proposed and we love the sushi!
The food was great, and since we had the night to do whatever we walked around the plaza and got a drink. We headed back to the hotel from the shuttle and walked to westport. We just hung out and got some drinks met a few people. Had fun together! And just relaxed. Great Night with my husband...happy 7 years honey can't wait for the rest of our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment