Monday, August 26, 2013

August 25th (SILLY GIRLS!!)

                Sissy is gonna get you Ella...you better crawl faster!! I had to grab my camera fast ..I heard Addie say..."I am gonna get you" and Ella started laughing so I new it would be a good one. It was a great picture...love them and how sweet Adelyn is to Ella!

                                      Adelyn wanted to take some pictures tonight here are some.

Have to get those nakey butt pictures in. lol




Today was a nice Sunday. Mommy and Daddy got up and made a yummy BIG breakfast, then we headed out to Walmart for grocery shopping. We headed home for Daddy to mow and for Ella to take a nap. Nick and I also watched Lincoln, which was really boring...Nick fell asleep! lol It was a nice hanging around the house Sunday.
We ended the day with Daddy leaving for out of town work, which made us sad but Daddy has to do what Daddy has to do to make money. We love you Da Da.
It was nice in our backyard so we played with our neighbors..the Giles and got pizza for dinner!! Nice evening with my 2 girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment