Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 19th (Adelyn's 1st Day of Pre-School!!!!)

Adelyn 1st Day of Pre-School!!
She would like to be a Vet when she gets older...sounds good to me!

So pretty in her new dress from Grandma Jacky! Time to get Ella up and drive on over to Grace to start her day.
This is Addie and her teacher...Mrs. Mary Kay!! She likes her already.
               I was excited the teacher had something for them to do when they sat at there seat. I was a little sad when I left and my heart ached!! I knew she was ready but I still can't believe how big she is.
 This is where Adelyn's school is..in a trailer behind the big school but it is super cute inside. I was alittle nervous at first. lol After Ella and I got in the car we headed to Super Target to shop around and then to her 18 month doctor appt.
Me and my cutie waiting for the doctor to come in. She did have to get a shot poor thing but she didn't really cry. It was nice though just going to the doctor with one. It was then time to get into the car, stop by sonic for a 1/2 price slushy for all of us and to pick Adelyn up by 11.
My and my BIG preschool Girl!! She loved her first day of school and can't wait to go back.
I picked her up a little 1st day of school present from Target...a new purple dress, a new dance leotard, rainbow stickers and a new book about school!! She also loved her graped slushy.
Today was a long crazy day with my 2 girls. I think it wore all of us out with the big change now in our life. Adelyn in school!! She had so much fun though and I enjoyed the one on one time with Ella. Great day all in all! Can't wait till Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment