Thursday, July 4, 2024

June 8th (Dutch Baby/My Potatoes & Plants/Ella & Her Friends Swimming)

Made this Dutch Baby for the 1st time!
Yummy!

This was so good with maple syrup!
Time to dig up my potatoes that I have been growing.

The biggest one was rotten, others were smaller but we grew them! 
My green bean plants are growing like crazy!
I put bamboo sticks in to help support them.
Broccoli growing.
Tomato plant, hopefully this works out it's an heirloom! 
Zucchini plants in the back and sunflowers in the front!
Lettuce and something else I planted that I can't remember.
Ella's friends Brighten and Lily came over with their moms.
Brighten happy as can be in the pool.

Lily is here now.





Great time with Ella's friends and their moms. It's nice to talk with other mom's that have special needs kids, they just get me!! We need to have a mom night out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment