Sunday, January 29, 2023

January 27th (Making Treats/Father/Daughter Dance)


These look so yummy!
Got stuff ready for Erica's birthday event tomorrow.
Then it was the Father/Daughter dance tonight. Ella was so excited!
Pretty girl ready to go to Texas Roadhouse with her Daddy and the dance!

Looking so pretty and handsome.





After Nick and Ella left for dinner, Adelyn  and I hit up Jasmine Pavilion for some Chinese.
We watched Pretty Little Liars together that I rented from the library and ate our dinner on the couch!
I told I used to do this all the time in college!
Nick sent me pictures after they got home.







They had games and prizes too.

Nick said when they walked into the dance all the girls were like, Ella. She was a celebrity Nick said. lol
Nick said they had so much fun dancing. Ella really loved and had a happy face!! They danced a lot! I also appreciated all the pictures! Nick and Ella left a few minutes early to swing by to get us all some ice cream from Freddy's! Yum, thanks honey. And to finish our night Nick and I ate ice cream and watched Yellowstone!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment