Wednesday, June 15, 2022

May 15th (NKOTB Concert w/Amber and Jill)

Finally got ready to head out to the concert this afternoon.
Nick was going to take us and Aaron pick us up, but of coarse Nick got busy with pool stuff. Putting in a new pump. So he poured a pad! Always busy, any who Aaron took us. We got shirts made last minute! Love it!!
Jill, Me and Amber lets go eat and see some NKOTB!!

We got dropped off at power and light to eat dinner. We headed to Johnny's and got a table right away! Got lucky it is packed everywhere with concert people!!
Then I texted Jenni and she found me!!

Started off with a HUGE Blue Moon!! So yummy!
Already feeling it from my big beer! haha.
Time to go into the concert. 
I ran into a couple people along the way, Melissa Vogel and the Mcfall's! Ha. I know everyone! Lol.

I loved the city and clouds tonight.

We made it inside and grabbed some more drinks! Blue Moon still!!
We sat here.

Getting excited. I have never seen NKOTB perform or Envogue.
DJ pumping up the crown from Naughty by Nature.

Having fun!!







Donnie my favorite!!
Wow they start the show off!! That's different and cool. The WHOLE crowd was screaming sooooo loud!












Cool fire!!


Donnie's abs!!
Now mind you these guys are old, lol. Upper 40's and 50's!! They looked good but they are still old! lol









And again.



Having soooo much fun, singing and dancing with these 2!!




They went by the crowds!! They thanked everyone and appreciated all their fans!!




Amber went to get another beer. I had enough! Lol.
Envogue!! I was looking forward to seeing them, I loved one of their cd's when I was younger!!
They looked really good also and sounded great!!

Never gonna get it, never gonna get it..



So NKOTB would come on and off!! It was really a great show. 
















Salt n Pepa!!
I saw them perform with 90's concert years ago. They were good also!!





Lets talk aaabbboouuttt sex baby
Then the best thing happened Salt n Pepa and Envogue sang Wanna Man together like they did back in the day!! Soooo good!!





NKOTB again.

Hhhheeeyyy ya you make we wanna shoop, baby shoop
Sent the selfie to Nick!


Jill/Joey, Amber/Jordan, Me/Donnie!! Hahaha.





Ending the night with, Hangin Tough!!!!





Thought we were going to get an uber but drunk Amber called Aaron to come get us again! Oh Amber!!
Bye bye T mobile center its been real! 
But now I am real real tired!!
Past my bedtime!!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment