Sunday, June 5, 2022

May 11th (Mrs. Sammy's B-day/Crumbl Cookies/Brandon's Funeral)

This morning I ran errands and grabbed a few Crumbl Cookies, since it was Ella's speech teacher's birthday. We wanted to bring her one for her birthday. Of coarse I had to get 4 since it was a better deal and why not! They had a pina colada one which I wanted to try.
I ran the cookie to her at Ella's school then headed home to get some stuff done. School will be out before I know it!

After dinner we headed to Brandon's funeral with the girls. It was sooo sooo sad. I cried the whole time. His family and some friends got up to share stories! It just hit me now, since we have been so busy! Ugh I just wish someone could have helped Brandon!! He was such a great guy.
After our sad time at the funeral we headed home to have a cookie treat before bed.
Pina-colada was the best in my opinion, still not my favorite cookie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment