Friday, June 28, 2019

June 27th (Dive/Swim and Grandparents house for Swim/Japanese!)


There she goes!! Go Addie!
We came home after dive and swim to eat lunch then run some errands!
The girls brought their money to spend at walmart and target.

Addie bought boxy girls!
She was so excited.

Ella a phone and a baby doll to go in the water.



 We finally got over to my parents house around 5 pm. The girls went swimming and I caught up with my brother who is in town.

Love this picture with Addie!




 Diving.

 Here comes Ella.

 We went up to sit with everyone while Papa David cooked us Japanese food.
 Shrimp!!



 Running around in the grass!
Is she not the cutest!

Zack, Stephen and Neighbor Shane!
I think I ran around almost the whole time so I didn't ever get to relax. We ate yummy food but it got super late...eating around 8:15!! Nick did make it over to eat late!! Ready to go home and get these girls to bed!! Ugh I need some time to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment