Monday, June 10, 2019

June 4th (Arboretum with Simmon's Girls)

Ella showing her airplane she made last night!
10 am Arboretum
 Look at all these pretty girls!!
 This place is gorgeous.



 Pretty new water feature!

 Cool walk wall.




 Walking to the trains.





 Inside the train!

 Ella finally got up high with Erica.

 These trains are so fun to watch. It is starting to get hot out...humid!!


Me and my girls.






 Cool turtles want some bread!




Beautiful arch...wow a wedding here would be amazing!


Erica and I got a picture as well.
We hoped on 69 highway and headed to Chick Fila for some yummy lunch! Great time with friends!!
We always have such a fun time!! Love our play date tradition...hope we can keep this up forever!!
Well all my emails finally caught up to me!! I stopped getting emails at the end of the school year...so time to start deleting! Wow this is a lot of work.
After some rest time we ate dinner then headed to VBS.
Crazy as it is after VBS, Adelyn had a 8:40 sand volleyball game.
Ella and I dropped her off and watch for 10 minutes then left to go home to see Daddy for a few before he passed out from working 14 hour days lately!
Adelyn got a ride home from her coach...she is exhausted but had fun...just too much with VBS!
 I love the night game though...it was really pretty outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment