This morning I had to go get Ella at camp with Ella. She was crying and couldn't stay any longer.
Ugh! It was emotional and time consuming.
Ran home fed Ella a little then headed to get her friends Tyler and Mazey to go with us to Chuckie Cheese. I was in a daze and getting Ella's friends was a lot.
We met up with Ms. Micah, her son and another Para Mrs. Amanda.
We had a fun time. But it was cut short since Mazey needed to be home in 2 hours.
We headed to Krispy Kreme to get a donut after, then head home after we dropped off the friends.
Ella liked having them in our car.
I went home and was exhausted!
Adelyn has been changing lately with not wanting to do volleyball and now having a hard time at the church camp. I am just worried about her. But I think she is just figuring out life and becoming a grown up! Love you Addie!











No comments:
Post a Comment