I made up these cute teacher gifts for Ella's 3 teachers!
I didn't know how many para's so I will have to do something for them around fall time.
Smash burgers for dinner tonight! And the best part of the night, HOA ZOOM MEETING!! Haha.Here are the people on the HOA and some of the other neighbors.
Ok so here is the shorter version.
A lady name Chrissy I know a cul-de-sac over has a home daycare for over 20 years.
The HOA want her to stop having the daycare, which I think is dumb since she has had it for all these years. Now is she a little crazy and didn't handle things correctly, probably not.
She tried to get the other HOA members removed and then put herself on the HOA plus some other neighbor friends she likes. Then told me she wants to not have an HOA at all. Which I am down for. We pay over $200 a year now for nothing! We don't have anything.
Any who now this is the real HOA on the zoom trying to address the FAKE HOA-lol! We have been getting letters and emails from both HOA's saying they are the real HOA!! ha. We have never been to a meeting or I don't really care-we don't follow the rules, which actually nobody follows them. So in my opinion there shouldn't be an HOA if they aren't enforcing anything and just using our money to pay a company to manage our money to do nothing with.
Well I am sure nothing will come of this!



No comments:
Post a Comment