Monday, September 21, 2026

August 8th & 9th-Dart Weekend @ the Lake of the Ozarks-Back Water Jacks/GO Karts/Randy's Custard/Governors Cup)

We got to the lake around 4 pm Friday night, after getting everything in with Nick's help who was already there we headed to dinner at Back Water Jacks. Yum. It has the best fried grouper in the world!
Next up Go Karts.










I opted to not go kart. It's not my favorite. But they all had fun. Then we headed to get custard at Randy's-yummy. We brought it back to eat later. We got Ella to bed a little later than normal. Time to relax before we head to bed.

Our Airbnb we normally stay in! It's always nice to see the Lake! So pretty when the sun is setting.

Adelyn helps watch Ella for us while we play darts all day Saturday and partially on Sunday. We really appreciate her for this!

Our team-Lake of the Ozarks Sharks! Lets go!

We didn't play that well. The 4 woman team-we won the last 2 years together, and they won one before me, but this time we just got to top 8. 

Next morning we headed out in the morning to play singles.
I didn't play very well, but that's ok I am ready to head home!
This is my last year to play darts on the team. It's hard to go the weekend before school starts plus leaving Ella and running back and forth isn't the easiest.
Go Nick.
He was still playing singles when I left with the girls.
The girls and I got home in the afternoon then Nick got home a little later! 
Summer is almost over and I need to prep before we get busy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment