If you would have told me that my daughter might want to go to K-State I wouldn't have believed you for my future. Ha. I have actually never been to Manhattan, like ever. Ha.
Nick watched Ella in the morning, since we had to leave like 6:30 am. Then Micah came over to watch Ella for the day since its' a 2 hr drive to K-State!
We made it and are excited to see what they have.
Checking out the Education department. They are all so nice and helpful. Adelyn might be leaning towards Middle School or High School now. Still isn't sure.
It was a rainy day today.
We really liked the campus and dorms.
Adelyn really liked it!!
Time to go grab some lunch somewhere.
We found a fun local place. Unusual places but looked interesting.
We both got 2 different chicken sandwiches so we could share. Adelyn liked mine more and I liked hers. Lol! Lunch was really good and fun to just concentrate my time on just her without Ella!
We needed to get back so we couldn't go explore more unfortunately. A 2 hr drive didn't leave a lot of time.
We got home just in time for Micah to get out of our house on time. Ella had a great time with her.
I am exhausted from all the walking and driving 4 hrs. Ha.
So excited for Adelyn's future. I hope she loves college as much as I did!











No comments:
Post a Comment