Saturday, December 4, 2021

November 25th (Thanksgiving @ My Parents House)

I made a turkey platter! I think he turned out cute!


I made the dill dip also, yummy!

Family photo.

Auntie Lisa came and joined us.


The Charcutier Board Katie made!! looks delicious!



Cousin's getting a long!! 

We are eating at 4:30, Say WHAT!!! That is seriously early for my parents. lol.

Let the eating begin!!




Me and my mom with Shane!

Molly with Garrett!


My plate, you can tell my favorites!
After some cleaning up, it was time for PIE!
Pumpkin, Apple, Chocolate, and Coconut Cream!



Love my cousin's wife, Katie!
We stayed for awhile and then headed home to watch Christmas with the Kranks.

I enjoyed a little champagne!! Yum!
It was a great Thanksgiving, easy going other than I cleaned up the whole dinner!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment