Wednesday, May 15, 2019

April 19th (Adelyn's Field Day)


Addies ready for field day today even though its a little chilly this morning, but suppose to get nicer.
Ella just wanted her picture taken.
Parents usually don't go to field day until the dunk tank at the end. Which Addie raised enough money again this year to get dunked or dunk a teacher. She chose to get dunked again!
They all get Popsicles while watching certain kids get dunked!
There she goes!

The whole school!! 
Daphne dunking the speech teacher.
Amelia going in.
Violet dunking Mr. O.
There goes Noah.
We left a little early to go get Ella from school so I didn't have to go back to get Addie.
 Someone is ready for the pool to be warm!!
We made dinner early then got the girls to bed on time.
My mom came over at 8 to come watch them while Nick and I met up with Erin, Carey, and Lisa-for Lisa's birthday!!
We went to Nick and Jakes's first got some cheap apps and drinks!!
Then we headed over to BrewTop to watch a live bad with everyone!
All us girls danced a bunch...great band with all generations of music!!



I was really tired so only had a couple beers at Nick and Jakes. My allergies are killing me. Nick and Lisa indulged more!! Ha.
Happy Happy birthday Lisa!!
Side Note:
So a few days ago I got into a really bad accident with my car. I ran a 4 way stop and hit someone that was on my right side. It wasn't a road I normally go down. I felt horrible...just spaced out. Luckily the kids weren't in the car and my car was still drive-able. Anyways I got a rental car yesterday and was driving home tonight and got pulled over! Yes I know one more thing. I was already still shook en up about the wreak so I really didn't need this. Also I had had 2 beers earlier but was perfectly fine to drive. 
So I was super nervous and didn't understand why since I was driving the speed limit. Well turns out my rental doesn't have automatic lights in the back so I had no tail lights. What the Hell??? Oh geez luckily the cop was nice and let us just go!! Wow this has been a horrible week...need this all to go away  now!! Ugh!!






No comments:

Post a Comment