Thursday, September 14, 2017

September 8th (Beaver Lake in Arkansas-Day 1)

 We took off around 1:30 to head to my parents lake house in Arkansas. I haven't been here since I was 16 and Nick or the girls have never been here. We were super excited to go!
When we got to the turn off we saw the old cave I used to play in with my brother and cousin all the time. Still the same amazing cave!

 We made it by 5:30 to my parents!! We were all ready to get out of the car and to relax!
 The room we are all staying in.
 This place is exactly the same...haha. Very cabin/lakey!!
 The kitchen. Blue and white plates everywhere.
 I love this table...its huge and made from one giant piece of wood my mom told me.
 After we got settled we decided to head down to the dock to check it out.

 And it is beautiful down at the dock...couldn't get on it since the water is super high right now.



 Trying to skip some rocks.


Me and Ella Bella...it is so nice outside!
Really cool looking trees around here.



 I just love all the scenery around here.

 Family Photo!
 Daddy thought he was the best but mommy did pretty good with 4 skips as the most! I remember doing this all the time as a kid.

 I love this photo of the dock!
 The back of the house.

The girls were zoned into the big old tv. 
The adults all sat outside and grilled out brats.
The girls went to bed around 9:30 and then the adults hung out listening to music and drinking some much needed beers! Great memories with my parents!
(Side note: we also found a little scorpion outside)

No comments:

Post a Comment