Canada Side.
Going over the bridge.
Detroit what, Detroit what!Coming back to the promise land!
Headed back, easy to get back in again too! We headed out of Detroit area to get some breakfast. We headed to a diner but it was closed due to it being too hot. But next door was a Tim Hortons so we got that. Never had it before. It was pretty good. Breakfast sandwiches and donuts. We got Ella to take another Advil so she is doing pretty well and ate a good breakfast.
Look at this cute little box for their timbits. The glazed were good!
Everyone did really well in the car. We drove and drove and drove!!
We stopped and got smoothie king for lunch to keep us moving. I got in the back and fed the smoothie to Ella. It helped out on losing time to go inside somewhere and eat. Plus I thought it would feel good on her teeth.
We finally stopped outside of St. Louis to get some early dinner. We were all getting hungry.
I found a place called Saucy Pasta-homemade noodles and sauce. Oh my gosh best Italian EVER!! It was a place you walk up to the counter then they bring it out to you! So good! And it was easy for Ella to eat. Adelyn loved her chicken alfredo. Ella and I shared Spaghetti and meatballs. Plus their salad, I wish it was in KC! Amazing!
Ella holding Adelyn's finger like a weirdo! Ha.
Adelyn is such a good big sister to her. Helping me out in the car all the time. I really appreciate her!
I don't know what I am going to do without her when she goes to college.
We ended up getting home around 7:30 with the time change! Wow 15 1/2 hours! Glad we are home and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed!!







No comments:
Post a Comment