Wednesday, August 28, 2024

August 3rd (Governor's Cup-Darts all day/Stacy's a winner times 2-Long Day)

We all got up and we ate a breakfast casserole that I had made ahead of time.
Nick and I in our cool dart shirts! Lol. 
Group photo!
Our whole team, The Sharks!
Time to go play 4 man teams.
So their are 4 women on a team, then 2-4 men teams on a whole team.
Well the woman just won 1st place in the women's 4-man!! 
Say what??? We won 1st place! It was so crazy
These girls are awesome and it was so surreal.
We played from 10 am till 2:30 pm I think!! 
I was starving and wanted to eat.
Winners.

We had so much fun together, not to serious which is how it should be.
In these pictures we are doing our special hand shake!

High fives with our team members!



We winners!! We each won $90!! Whoop whoop!

Well I ran to the condo to grab some pizza and cookies. Ran back to the dart hall in the hotel. I ate for about 10 mins saw Nick throw some darts. Then it was time to start women's doubles with Reggie, the shortie in the picture. lol. Love her! Let's go!

Nick shooting.
So Reggie and I really get along well. 
We threw and had a great time.
We had so much fun that we decided to win 1st place again!!
Hahha.
I can't believe it!
We played from almost 3 pm till 7 pm!
(My feet are killing me, fyi!)
We beat a really good lady player, named Tracey. 
Reggie and her don't get along so she was so happy and excited we did it!
Reggie was the rock star for hitting so many doubles to win!
Winners!! We each got $140! Wow I am rich! Nick brought me a sandwich during the games! Luckily and unluckily Nick didn't do as well so he could feed the kids while I played!
We got the girls in bed!
I took a much needed shower and watched tv before bed!
I still can't believe I won twice!
I don't even play darts very often, but I played really well!
Ha, all those women must hate me...lol! Well except my team. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment