Thursday, February 13, 2020

February 7th (Father/Daughter Dance)


 Around 12:30 the girls and I headed up to meet Mandy help decorate the school for the Father/Daughter Dance!! I came up with a flower theme this year!! Christy helped us also by doing this photo backdrop!! Thanks. We were here till about 3:30.
Time to head home to wave Adelyn's hair and take Ella to my parents house. This year just Adelyn is going with Nick for her last dance!!

My pretty 10 year old ready for her last Father/Daughter Dance!!




Looking good!! Time to head to Outback for a steak dinner!! Jealous.
I ran and got Chick fila and ate by myself with a tv show before I headed up to school at 6 pm.
Blue Chip cookies donated...these are amazing!! We are ready to go!! Yay!

Roses for Sale!! They are fake "forever" roses to remember the night with their Dad!
Squishmallows and gift cards for the raffle!! These girls are going to flip out this year...I had one Squishmallow last year!! So excited for them.
Lauren and Chad are here!! Oh my Lauren you look too grown up!!
Dancing fun!!

My 2 dancers!!




I grabbed a picture of Violet, Daphne and Brent!

Some of the 5th grade girls!! Looking grown up!





This is so adorable of Jason and Jaelyn!! Too cute.
Slow dancing!!

So quick story! I used to hang out with this guy Mike Bertrand when I was in high school! Ha. We were just friends!! Small world.
Nora smile!!

Aubree and her dad! Very sweet.
Candee's husband with one of his twin daughters! Love!
Larry and Holly!
Holly, Hanna and Riley.
Buying Roses!!


Prize time!!

Oh my goodness the girls SCREAMED when it was time to win these!! 
Hahaha....next year Mandy will have to do it again I told her.
Christy, a mom on PTO's daughter Paige won the 2nd one!! She was so excited.

Thanks for your help this year Ruth!!
Cookie break!!
Me and Mandy...she will be in charge next year!! Good Luck!

Well Nick and Adelyn headed home a little before 9, since Nick had to work in the morning. Ruth, Mandy and I got everything cleaned up. And we headed home around 9:45!!
Sleeping beauty when I got home!!
I think she had a great time.
One more event...Mother/Son Sunday night at Skate City!!


No comments:

Post a Comment