Monday, February 24, 2020

February 15th (Firecrackers Cheer Competition/Chiefs Beer)

Pretty girl ready to head to her Cheer Competition!!
Mary and Isabella picked us up and we headed to the old Kemper Arena for a cheer performance!
I took a video so I only got one picture on stage!
Ella's firecracker group!! Yay!
 Breanna, Ella and Isabella!!
They are just the cutest!!
She got her two medals...wow great job Ella!
We got home around 2:30. 
The neighbor guys were over hanging with Nick when I got home.
Our neighbor Bill owns Nick and Jakes so he brought over some Chiefs Beer that they got because they have a restaurant! yay! It was soo cold and tasted so yummy.
Nick and I hung out with the guys and then Heather came over since it was 50's today. I almost couldn't make dinner because it got late and I got a little tipsy. But I got inside and made a yummy shrimp alfredo dinner some how??! Ha. Great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment