Thursday, November 14, 2019

October 30th (Pumpkin Carving)

Halloween Cutie today!
Well today Nick got off work right before lunch, so he surprised me with going to the Shake Shack at Town Center!! He has been at the one downtown a bunch but I haven't been yet! 
Love you honey!
Wow yummy!
I got the chicken sandwich with fries. Nick got a double cheese burger with cheesy/bacon fries!
We got a smore's concrete to share!!
It was all super Delicious....super expensive but yummy!
The concrete was amazing!!!
We headed home to hang at the house before we got the girls.
Ella loves when Daddy comes to pick her up. Her smile is so adorable.

Well we had to carve pumpkins tonight and make halloween sugar cookies, since well Halloween is tomorrow!! Ha. Busy Busy!!







 Adelyn cut out her own pumpkin this year! Great job...a slime, guts mean pumpkin for her.
And Ella wanted a Ghost.




 After dinner it was time to ice cookies!
 Ella with her own icing and cookie!
We got googly eyes this year...love them.



They turned out really cute! And I found a new sugar cookie recipe that doesn't require refrigerating and tastes super yummy!
My little baker and me!

Oh and it started snowing!! Say What!!??
Ugh trick or treating in the snow...it is supposed to be in the 20's maybe tomorrow!!
Oh KS how I love to hate you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment