Saturday, November 2, 2019

October 24th (Dudes & Donuts)

Making me laugh. Addie took these pics.

Nat with his Dad and Sister.
Sandlot!
Hunter and Neil.
Harry Potter.
Pokemon.
Rob, Porter and Ewan.
Diary of A wimpy kid.
Craig and Cameron.
Jurassic World.




Ryan Peterson and his dad.
Newsies.
Mrs. Vanhoose with her son!



Superman.
Dave and Noah.
Spider man and his side kick.



Trey and Chad.
The Goonies.

The Grinch.


Spiderman.
Mrs. Seward's (Adelyn's Teacher) husband and kids. 
Super Heros



Starwars.
Matt, Tucker and Carder.
 Braedon, Tony, Cade, Tucker, Trey, Hank, Hunter and Noah in the front.
Despicable me.



3rd Place.
2nd Place.
1st place.
Bill and Ted's.
Wow I am so tired!!
Last donuts for me...kind of sad but wont mind getting up early every year!!
Came home made this floral centerpiece for Lizzie on her birthday.
Then went to Sam's with Ruth to get a few things.
Busy day and week ahead of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment