Monday, January 1, 2018

December 29th (Olathe Community Center with the Simmon's/Hollie and Justin Over)

We went to chick fila for lunch to meet Erica and the girls. Some of her family came along also. We love Chick fila finally like Erica. 
It was time to hit up the Community Center pool to get some energy out.
1st time for Ella not to wear a swim diaper and it went great. I was a little nervous the whole time!!




These two were running around like crazy so I had to snap a quick pic.
Emerson enjoying the fountains.
Pulling out a wedgy! Oops....hahhaa.
Adelyn was super sweet and came over to play with Ella for awhile!

Ella ran into her friend Mackenzie from school...she was at a camp at the community center.
Ella playing with her friend.

They had to get out for a pool check...so I got this super cute picture of the girls. They are just getting too big!! We played a little longer then my girls were ready to go. I think they wanted to just hang at home with all the Christmas stuff going on. Great time with great friends!
Relaxing at home playing in our rooms!! I love seeing Ella play in her room...she is just so big now! My baby is growing up!
Adelyn being silly. I went to take a picture of her in her closet special place but she got up before I could. But Oliver decided to go in her spot instead! Ha.

He says...what are you looking at?/??!!!
I took the girls to my parents to stay the night tonight. We headed out to Mi Ranchito for dinner with Hollie and Justin then back to our house to drink it up!!
Snapchat fun!
We have been drink drink drinkin!!

I love this deer!
Justin wouldn't stop moving! hahha.
After this we got in the hot tub...wahoo. We stayed up till 2 or 3 and drank way too much but had so much fun!! I think I maybe done drinking for awhile though.

No comments:

Post a Comment