Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October 7th (Sisterly Love)

These two sure loved each other today. I love those days that they just want to play with each other and get along the whole day!!

These are the days I wish I had a sister.
(I did have fun with my little brother sometimes! haha)



Adelyn was a chair.


Uncle Jeff and Nick standing on the make shift scaffolding that is totally NOT safe! They made me so nervous. Ugh just get this done soon!








Dancing to their own beat!!

The girls got to ride in the very back since Uncle Jeff rode with us to Lowes and Quick Trip for some lunch and drinks!!
Riding in the back is their favorite!!

Mayva loves when everyone is outside!!

As the guys worked the girls and I left to go for a walk on the trail.


We found some pretty artwork in the tunnel this time. 
I loved the pineapple!


 The guys worked their butts off today. They got the boards up and black felt paper on!! Yay!


What a great day today! Daddy got a lot done and the girls had a great day hanging at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment