Thursday, June 18, 2015

May 25th (Crazy HOUSE!!)

 I had to go clean the old house today. It was bitter sweet. There were so many memories that we shared there. I will miss the old house and the closeness we shared in our little 1300 sq. ft. house, but it is time to move onto our bigger and beautiful house in Olathe, KS!!
When I got back Nick had been digging holes to start the crazy annoying fence that I know will take up a lot of my husbands time!! So let the fun begin.
Here are a few pics right now of the downstairs...crazy messy!!

The girls enjoying some tv time while I do stuff!

Pool shot!! Now we just need to open it!
Then after a while the girls and I headed over to my parents house to eat dinner, while Nick stayed to work on the fence. It was nice to get away from all the mess for awhile and relax at my parents.
My mom also brought home this awesome train from school that someone gave her. Adelyn made a huge track and played the whole time we were there. Ella loved running around and being somewhere comfortable that wasn't a mess. lol. Thanks for dinner mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment