Monday, April 21, 2014

April 16th (Adelyn's Easter Egg Hunt at School!!)

             Finally I got a picture of Charlie and Adelyn together. This is Adelyn's in the future husband! It was really nice that I got to chat and meet Charlie' mom and I found out that Charlie feels the same way about Adelyn!! Uh oh!!
                                                          Easter Egg Hunt Time




                                                Adelyn's other best friend Lilly!
                                     Adelyn's class..not the best shot but I got them all. lol

Shaving cream and paint Egg art.
Addie helping Ella.

Today was so much fun heading up to Adelyn's school. Ella came along too but wanted to hunt also. Addie had so much fun with her friends and I enjoyed meeting some of the mom's. I can't believe Adelyn will be in Kindergarten in the next 4 months! I love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment