Friday, March 2, 2012

March 1st (Ella is 2 weeks old)




Big yawn!!

Smiling...she likes to wink with one eye when she does!! So cute.

Today Ella is already 2 weeks old!! The time is going by so fast I can't believe it. Ella is such a happy, smiley baby!! She will only cry when she is hungrey, tired and a little bit when she needs to poop. For the most part she is totally content. She spends her days staying awake for about 1 hour, eating, pooping, then sleeping for 2 to 3 hours. It is really nice having a baby that sleeps for a change...lol. Adelyn at this age never slept...NEVER!! Adelyn is loving being a BIG sister and helps mommy all day long. She grabs me things, holds Ella and plays great by herself when I tend to Ella. Love my 2 little girls and my helpful husband!! Great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment