Monday, March 19, 2012

March 17th (Happy St. Patricks Day)

I had to get a shot of how little Ella is and how Big Addie is right now!! Can't believe my Adelyn was ever that little.
Holding hands with her BIG sister!!
Little feet!!Little hands!!You can't tell by this picture very well but Addie had a toy in her pants and it looked like a "pee pee". It was super funny and I almost peed in my pants because she kept holding it and running around. LOL So great!!
Mommy and Adelyn time at the Playground.
Big sister swing.
I am so glad to be back...just love the park right down the street from us.
Then we came home after running errands and made some spring cookies since mommy didn't have a shamrock cutter!! Adelyn didn't care as long as she got sprinkles.
St. Patricks Day at my parents house. I made buffalo chicken dip and cookies with Adelyn. Both excellete I might add.
Love this of both girls!! LOL
Gradma Joy with her baby and grandbaby.Great Grandma Jacky with 2 Great Granddaughters now.
Great Grandpa A.D. just loves his girls.
My pretty lucky girl!!
Today I had so much fun with Adelyn. We went to the park and ran some errands. Then made some cookies, which she loved. I loved spending time with just her...so much easier with one right now...lol! Adelyn has also been such a great helper with Ella and loves her very very much.
We had a good time at Grandma and Grandpa's and it was nice seeing family and friends!! Still is a little difficult going places at night, when she is ready to go to bed then you better get her down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment