Wednesday, October 7, 2020

October 4th (Louisburg Cider Mill w/ Simmon's Family)

So excited to go to the Cider Mill again this year!
We asked Erica to take some family pictures of us for Christmas cards!
Thanks Erica.
I love them of my family just wish my hair was different! Lol.

Love this one!

And the one above is cute!


These two are too cute!

Love this laughing one of us!
These two looking too old!


So glad to be spending time with this guy!


Cute!
Trying to get Ella to smile!

Group shot!! yay!

Dancing to the band!




Love this girl and this tradition!
These girls are too cute for world!

Great time seeing them, too short!! Hope to see them soon! We left hit up Slim Chickens for lunch. Then headed out to go home when are car wouldn't start!! Ugh. Finally after about 30 mins we got someone to help us with jumper cables!! Got home then started cooking and prepping appetizers for dinner tonight!

Nick left to bid some more side jobs, stopped by the store for a few things I forgot and brought me home a much needed surprise! Blue moon and oranges! Yum! I have been stressed out lately with Nick being gone so much!! 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment